Laptop Parts, specially backLight keyboard
    Tech Wizard

Default Laptop Parts, specially backLight keyboard

this is 1 for the PC folks on the forum,

dose any know of a place where you can get spare keyboards for laptops with a backlight I'm, just generally looking for a store or somewhere I can get a part. a backlight keyboard like they have on the new macs or some of the sony vaio's, as this is ideal for track search in the club environment as my current laptop don't have this I know i I could use a usb lamp or usb keyboard but as digital DJ the usb ports are needed for sound cards and controllers and without over loading the laptop with hub either as portability is essential.

thanks

pio

inb4mac comments
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

I must say i have never seen a consumer back-light laptop keyboard.

Edit: a quick net search brings up this> http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/dell...+keyboard.html

Get a mac:P sorry couldnt resist getting mine next week:P
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

what kind of laptop, i believe dells have the option to upgrade to back lit (i did mine, you can also buy aftermarket keyboards for dells) but i dont know about the other computers.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Wizard

right the main lowdown was that we had my mac stolen from a gig at a venue macs are expensive, period!!! £1500 for mine in 2006 so had to go back to pc as budget won't cover it at the mo' plus you need to work ect... besides the point the spec is a novatech v50xm laptop which i installed win 7 onit
    2.5 mhz intel core duo processor
    4gig ram@ 800mhz bus
    250 gb hhd

http://www.trustedreviews.com/Novate..._Laptop_review

it it the main keyboard in this we want to replace in the laptop if we can it looks fairly generic a seen the type of keyboard in other laptops, it is a uk keyboard config and we have done a extensive google search so much so that all the model numbers of part really confused me toas which was what so need a reference point to begin...