Midi Controllerism Software - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by decon View Post
    Still no solution on getting rejoice to work in win 7?
    nop... i can't get it to work... i think is something related to the lack of midi drivers in windows 7, but i have glovepie fine tuned now...

Tech Wizard

havent had any luck finding a software that i can use a six axis controller (ps3)on windows 7, if anybody could help me out

Quote Originally Posted by carl View Post
    havent had any luck finding a software that i can use a six axis controller (ps3)on windows 7, if anybody could help me out
    glovepie?

Tech Wizard

ive been toying with glovepie all day and have searched alot and just cant seem to get it, if anybody could help it would make my day

ive been toying with glovepie all day and have searched alot and just cant seem to get it, if anybody could help it would make my day
    u just need to work out what glovepie variables contain the data sent from your gamepad controls. there's been a lot of glovepie/debug talk over the last few weeks. should be able to find the info via a search.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

mapping glovepie to emulate a keyboard is easy but im trying to get a midi output so i can use the joysticks as analog

mapping glovepie to emulate a keyboard is easy but im trying to get a midi output so i can use the joysticks as analog
    sure... which is exactly what most/all of the recent threads on using glovepie have been about. there's quite a lot of example code...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

The programs I tried and from what I've seen in videos, a lot of people are using midi controllers. It's definitely controllerism, which is exciting! A merge box must be used do to the fact that the Alesis Control Pad doesn't send it's midi in data back out to the "Midi Out" Port.

flash software development

Tech Student

Hi everyone,first post here .I found this topic very interesting!
    I was looking for a joystick to midi controller but I never found an application that supports "pressure sensitive" buttons like ps3 joystick.
    Is there any program that can read the pressure of the buttons or any link I could find some info?
    Thanks!

Tech Student

It is a great topic.I chose it.I have got various interesting thing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast