Vestax VCI 100 (None available in the UK)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Vestax VCI 100 (None available in the UK)

Hello everyone, my first post in this excellent forum.

Been DJing for around 10 years now, and finally migrating to a Digital setup, and thanks to Ean Golden I've decided the VCI100 is what i want - unfortunately Vestax have lost their UK distributors and I believe are sourcing another one. Until then none are available in the UK (or none I can find)

Does anybody know more information or any UK shops that have them in stock.

My I take this opportunity in thanking Ean Golden for all the excellent stuff I have found on this site and youtube. I salute you.

Tried ebay?

There's one here, £20 bid so far, 2 days to run... Dunno if the other folk who are bidding one of the others there are staying off this because it says it was returned without a power cable, but mine never came with one anyway and it really doesn't need one - usb power is more than adequate

Good luck in your search!
    Save money on binoculars - Simply move closer to the object you intend to view!

Tech Wizard djcelebrityt@hotmail.com's Avatar

I take it you are in the uk might know something

yup i can confirm that this is true .. my gf ordered me one before xmas and i'm still waiting. The last thing we heard was that Soundware the company she ordered from are having to source one direct from japan and i should have it by the end of the month ... fingers crossed!!! I'm gonna explode if i have to wait much longer !!!

Tech Guru

tried at www.htfr.com? there pretty good.

Westend DJ have some B grade VCI 100s in stock right now (the units are brand new but the boxes are bashed and tatty so their selling them cheaper at 299 quid). They're also expecting to get new units delivered in the next 2 weeks, including the black VCI 100s.
    I ordered my VCI 100 from these guys just before Christmas. Their customer service is excellent and the unit came the next day with free delivery.

Check them out at http://www.westenddj.co.uk/

Just type in vci 100 in the search box. It doesn't show the B stock if you type in Vestax for some reason.

Alternatively, decks.co.uk have a pretty sweet deal going right now. Their selling them for 335 with a 20 quid beatport voucher thrown in. They didn't have any stock in at christmas but they told me they were expecting a delivery mid January. They could be worth looking into.

Check them out here http://www.decks.co.uk/products/vestax/vci100
    Last edited by JonChase; 01-22-2009 at 01:22 PM.

We have talked about this a few times too and everyone here agrees that there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying B stock

Thanks for the info Jon - i hope this helps out some of out UK users.

Htfr is your best bet, they will have some! That's where I got my black beast

Thinkin of gettin one of these b grade units as mine still isnt in and teh company are saying they ahve no idea when it will be in . Seems funny seen as they told me they were ordering direct from Japan. I would have thought this would sort of iradicate the problem with the UK supplier with regards to my order but it appears thats all they keep going on about so i'm thinkin they havent ordered one from Japan at all.

Anyway .. i need to check that this B grade stock is FW 1.2 .. how do you check again ? Something to do with a sticker ?

Cheers
    Gav

Sounds to me like that company are just leading you on, mate. As far as I know all the vci 100s come with firmware 1.2 as standard these days. If you want to double check this, give WestendDJ a call before you order. They're usually really helpful.

Their number is at the top of their web page here

http://www.westenddj.co.uk/
    Last edited by JonChase; 01-29-2009 at 07:45 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast