Single young male, looking for a change.

Default Single young male, looking for a change.

I've finally finished college, [anyone know any jobs for a philosophy/english degree ] so looking to make a more commited investigation into DJing with Ableton. Has anyone found a good set up for the VCI in Live yet. I know Ean's workin on one, but just interested to hear anyone else's tips, tricks or set ups.

I want to start working with loops and cut ups so any tips on making a successful set of these would be appreciated.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

I am curently working on setting my VCI-100 into Ableton, although I am trying to figure out a good wy to implement the functionality of the jog wheels.

When I have figured that out I will pass the info on, as I would love to hear about what you have going on

Have the jog wheel set to an HPfilter and a Flanger at the same time....make it a master effect or just put it on like your song channles

Cool, what kind of templates are you using for your DJ'ing within Ableton?
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro