Traktor Scratch Pro- Vinyl Timecode issues

Default Traktor Scratch Pro- Vinyl Timecode issues

Hey friends from DJTT
    I am having some issues with Traktor scratch Pro (first time using the vinyl timecodes!). We have the audio8 interface connected to 2 TT and to Traktor Pro. The timecode is not easily recognized by the software, we need to reboot it a couple of times until it is. After we changed from the vinyl timecode to a regular vinyl record and then back to the timecode vinyl but then it was not recognized anymore. We needed to restart the software and interface to be able to use it again. Any suggestion on how to fix this or why it may happen?

Thanks!

Tech Wizard

Make sure you are using the same USB port as the one you used during the installation.
    Maybe even attempt a fresh install, with updated Audio 8 drivers.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

If you plug your audio8 into a different USB port it should install the drivers for that port. In fact, it's a good idea to have the drivers installed on every port for all of your peripherals before you go live, in case it's needed.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Thanks I will try this... I hope I can get this working before friday night... will inform about the results as soon as possible.