Girl Talk Gives a Tour of His Computer - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    just tried out the new audio mulch, that is the software he is using and its amazing, after half an hour i know wat im doing. perfect for making mashups, just not sure about the recording facilities within the program. ie dont know if there is a daw like function
    I think he uses Adobe Audition to edit samples. Not sure about recording.

GT amazingly talented at what he does. He's using XP and audio mulch + a trackpad for live performances and outshines almost everyone.

Tech Mentor

that sounded really cool but holly shit it looks complicated

Wow...I didn't even know that's how he made his mashups. Props to him for doing it that way and still rocking out. Lol we should all pool our money and get him a launchpad and watch him tear up as he launches 3 clips simultaneously. :P

guess i always ignorantly assumed he used live , kind of have mixed feelings about this

on a positive note , he must know the tunes and samples inside out to be able to do this , and what hes doing is in a way much more complicated than using live and the fact that hes doing this with what is essentially archaic software and the way it sounds so modern is amazing

buuuuuuuuuuuut

on a more negative front , just muting and unmuting samples dosent really do it for me , and it just seems odd , when live is so capable in the right hands , and would give much more scope for mashing stuff up with fx and such

hummmmmmmmmm ,

still love mr GT tho
    http://soundcloud.com/formido/
    http://www.beatport.com/artist/formido/291967
    Macbook pro 13" 2010 , Traktor Scratch Pro 2 ,Audio 8, Kontrol X1, CDJ 800's, Arcade Mod Technics 1200, Ecler nuo 5 mixer, Kaoss pad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234