Looking for the Seven Nation Army Chant
    Tech Convert

Default Looking for the Seven Nation Army Chant

Hey guys! Was hoping someone could help me out. I need the Seven Nation Army Chant Acapella. Like the one they play in sports stadiums. It has to be the acapella, I can't use it if there is an accompanying band or instrumentals.

Thanks to anyone who can help in fulfilling my strange request!
    15" Mid-2010 Macbook Pro | OS X 10.6.7 | 2.66 i7 | 4 GB RAM | 500 GB HD @ 7200 | Traktor Scratch Pro 1.2.7 | Audio 8 DJ ver 2.3.14 | 4 ms Latency | 48 Hz Sample Rate | Key Lock - HiQ Scratch | Timecode CDs control Decks A&B | (1) NI Kontrol X1 for C&D, FX, Loops, & Cues | 2x Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK3 | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer EFX-1000 | Korg Kaossilator | Pioneer HDJ-2000 Headphones

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Maybe [ame="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=how+to+make+your+own+acapella#q=how+to+make+yo ur+own+acapella&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=vi d&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=A8uuTc7hLtCDtgfYlvDeAw&ved=0CDQQqw Q&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=4074cb5be1392bff"]make[/ame] your own
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

"Like they play in sports stadiums"? What? Like they press a big master play button somewhere and then all of a sudden the MIDI signal is sent to trigger the instruments, also known as the crowd, into 'playing' the chant.

Or alternatively, what you hear at sports stadiums is the original version drowned out by a live crowd singing along to it. Or that's what I hear each time anyway.

He he. You made me chuckle.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

Sounds like they recorded it in the studio and either put a reverb on it or used an effect to make it sound like multiple voices. I can't remember what that's called, but I know it's a thing.

At the beginning at least, it definitely just sounds like 1 dude.

There is a mashup of Boom Boom Pow and Seven Nation Army that I have that uses a version of Seven Nation Army from THE Ohio State University's Best Damn Band in the Land, but I'm pretty sure they chant "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HIIIIIII-OOOOOOOOOO" You could try looking for that OSU audio and see if you could isolate it and pull it out.
    ------------------
    DJ Twisted Panda
    http://twistedpanda.com @jeremysexton
    Gear: Kontrol S4, Kontrol F1, MidiFighter, iPad running Lemur