[OT] what motorsport do you follow ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I love F1 but the best is WRC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq0kEVjRqow
    SC | MC

yeah, i may be in the US... and the south... sadface.. but i love WRC. i pay for the live videos and such. i may even be going to the driving college in wash. to get my rally license next year
    Dell 2.3 Ghz 4 Gb Laptop - Windows 7 Premium
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck
    Traktor Pro 2 - Ableton Live 8.100000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by ranzerox View Post
    yeah, i may be in the US... and the south... sadface.. but i love WRC. i pay for the live videos and such. i may even be going to the driving college in wash. to get my rally license next year

Why sadface? Your in the south homie.. We are bigger and better then pretty much everyone else. :-p

Since you are in the south and like turning surely you have been to the Big Bend Open Road Race, or maybe the world famous Texas Mile, and also can't forget the Supra National meet held in Houston where litterLly every who's who of the aftermarket is there. Gotta be pushing over 1000hp and be able to hit sPeeds of 190+ in your STREET car to hang.. Texas has a wicked motorsports fetish, you just gotta know where to look.
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I've done the Big Bend open road race on my motorcycle. Okay, maybe the actual race wasn't going on, but I was going fkn fast and it sure felt like racing!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I used to follow Nascar pretty heavily, and also used to watch F1 for years.

Haven't really kept up with it of late though, I find myself working weekends and such so it doesn't give me time to really just relax and watch. At some point in my life though, I will have those days back and get back into it.

I suffice by seeing a couple Monster truck rallys a year, and going down to the county fairs for tractor pulls.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Ill watch F1 in the background, but im not really a follower of any motorsports.

Which is a shame considering i work for a company that provides TV graphics and Timing solutions to Motorsports round the world. And had i not of got assigned to the golf side of the company i would be getting sent round the world setting up the systems for motorsports events instead of golf events.

MST Systems - Look us up. Our site is about 13 years old and in desperate need of an update but we still provide live times to the site from Motosports events.
    13" Core I7 MBP | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | 2 X Kontrol X1 | 2 X Pioneer CDJ 900's | Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus

If you fancy some Progressive/Tech house sets please check my MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/jeffrey-clark/

Forumla 1 for me. And fave driver is probably Sebastian Vettel. To be that awesome at that age is astounding.

Most hated driver = Lewis Hamilton. Tw@t!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Wizard

F1 Lewis Hamilton/Jenson Button....my local boy Paul Di Resta. The best of british of course

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I've done the Big Bend open road race on my motorcycle. Okay, maybe the actual race wasn't going on, but I was going fkn fast and it sure felt like racing!!
    Haha, that thing is already dangerous enough when it's closed off, haha.. Lucky a deer didn't hop out to see what the noise was. I've been there once in person, my buddy has raced in it the past 3 years.. The format was weird for me at first the whole "try and average X speed throughout the whole course." but after a little watching it's pretty neat..

I'll post the link to the video my buddy made from one of his times down there when I get home.
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I hate those damn forrest rats!! Anyway my fast on the street bike isn't really all that fast. I much prefer to let it all hang out on dirt, traction confuses me.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast