Simple Maschine Midifighter Mapping (for Instant Gratification 4 Banks Mode) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

when i try and download it now it only gives me the .ncm file

Tech Guru

The ncm file is the template for your maschine. Download the midi fighter instant gratification mapping and assign it to you maschine in the traktor preferences.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeatzz View Post
    The ncm file is the template for your maschine. Download the midi fighter instant gratification mapping and assign it to you maschine in the traktor preferences.
    ty

Everyone with effect loading problems (mostly wrong effects like a transpose stretch instead of the beatmasher): I fixed the problem in a few minutes. Just go to the controller manager, go to your maschine mapping, sort the commands(or controls) by "Control" by clicking te bar above. Then scroll over to "Effect 1 select" and change the effect which gets loaded to the right effect. (For this you need to remember which effect should be changed by which effect). You can change any mistakes or mod the mapping to your liking this way. I hope this helps, it did for me but i have some mapping experience. Feel free to ask for help if you don't succeed .
    SpeakerFreaker | E-MU Xboard 49 | Novation Launchpad | Korg Zero4 | CDJ-400's | Sennheiser HD-25 Adidas Originals | TSP 2 | Mac Pro | Soundcloud

Nice job, was waiting for this... =p
    However all of my effects are wrong, can't you make a list with the order off the traktor effects?

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_ghost View Post
    Nice job, was waiting for this... =p
    However all of my effects are wrong, can't you make a list with the order off the traktor effects?
    Yeah man no problem. Will do this weekend. I can't do it tonight because i'm only 16 years old and i'm having a testweek at school. So schoolwork is killing me. But i can make some time .
    SpeakerFreaker | E-MU Xboard 49 | Novation Launchpad | Korg Zero4 | CDJ-400's | Sennheiser HD-25 Adidas Originals | TSP 2 | Mac Pro | Soundcloud

Thanks and don't rush things!

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_ghost View Post
    Thanks and don't rush things!
    X2

Tech Mentor

how do i get the top 4 buttons to work like the old deckalized mapping ie: cue, sync, play and shift?

Tech Mentor

do you have the .ncm file for the decklized version?
    i downloaded this file LONG TIME AGO AND I REMEMBER IT CAME WITH AN NCM FILE AND A TSI FILE IT WORKED GREAT AT FIRST BUT IT WAS FOR THE DECKALIZED MAPPING I ACCIDENTALY DELETED IT SO NOW WHEN I APPEND THE NEW NCM FILE FROM HERE IT FOR THE INSTANT GRATIFICATION MAPPING COULD YOU OPLOAD THE OLD NCM FILE FOR THE DECKALIZED MAPPING?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast