Win Sashas Pioneer DJM-800
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Win Sashas Pioneer DJM-800

All you gotta do is go to the top right side of his website and fill in your email address to enter.

http://www.djsasha.com/fr.php

Pictures
    http://www.djsasha.com/mixergiveaway/

But, contestants are paying for each SMS received, right?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

/me crosses his fingers.
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile 2.0GHz, 4GB Ram, BCD-3000, WinXP(Pro)-SP2, Traktor Pro

Hmm i'd like to win this one and you dont need to add your mobile nr Tekki...

Direct quote from the frontpage:

All you have to do to enter to win is sign up for Sasha’s email and text message newsletter here.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

To complete your submission please fill out your city and country below. If you would like to receive updates via text messages please fill out your phone info below. By joining Sasha's exclusive mailing list you will periodically receive email newsletters and texts with news and tour updates along with links to exclusive items like downloads, video streams and photos not available on the web site. Your personal information will never be sold, traded or used for anything other than delivering news to you about Sasha.
    Its optional...

Sorry guys, this one is in dutch:

Gozert, als je mee wilt doen, moet je je dus voor allebei inschrijven. Dat staat op de voorpagina vermeldt als criteria.

Dat het op de hoogte houden per sms optioneel is, staat los van jezelf "qualificeren" om mee te doen aan de "loterij" voor Sasha's mixer.

Dit heeft te maken met een optionele extra om op de hoogte te blijven van Sasha, naast de normale newsletter.

Immers, ze moeten toch op een of andere manier die mixer betalen.

Rough translation:
    Home/Main page states criteria of entering the raffle.
    1.) Sign up for newsletter.
    2.) Sign up for text messaging updates.

About the text messaging being optional, this just goes for keeping up to dat with Sasha and has nothing to do with the competition.

Ik vraag het me af, heb me in ieder geval aangemeld voor de nieuwsbrief, zonder telefoonnr. Je kan het toch ook gewoon als promotie zien om meer aanmeldingen voor de nieuwsbrief te krijgen.

Anyway ill take my changes without sms, we'll see..

-------------------------- dutch---------------------------
    Laat ik het zo zeggen, ik hoop dat je gelijk hebt!

Ik denk aan een kant dat ze op deze manier weer een nieuw geldpaardje hebben.
    --------------------------/dutch---------------------------
    Keeping fingers crossed for ya 10us.

cool signed up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast