iMix Reload Not Turning On with USB
    Tech Convert

Default iMix Reload Not Turning On with USB

I have had my iMix for about 5 months now. Recently I forgot my cable one night and noticing the USB cable was a standard printer type cable I borrowed a cable from a printer. I plugged it in and it didn't work. I got distracted cause it was just my friends and I mixing so I didn't really take attention to it. I came home today and plugged it in with the cable it came with but now it doesn't respond. The power indicator flashes along with a few buttons but nothing happens. I am afraid I shorted it out and if anyone has a fix idea I would greatly appreciate. Also, I am careful when it comes to transporting my equipment so it couldn't have been damaged in transporting it.

Thanks,

Dean.

Hello, Dean, you have a USB hub between your controller and your computer? because it is possible that if your hub is not a power supply, the controller is not asser current to operate, otherwise if you have not, try connecting it directly to the motherboard at the back the computer, otherwise if you are on your labtop I do not know

Tech Convert

Default iMix Reload Troubles

I have my controller plugged directly into my laptop. I made sure the ports were working with other USB powered devices, which they due. I have been using the same laptop with the controller ever since Day 1. Is it a short in the controller maybe? By the way, the lights on the controller flash when I plug it in.

your controller is still under warranty?
    Because in electronics I can not help you..