DJ Effects/Tricks Directory

Default DJ Effects/Tricks Directory

I've been searching the forums and can't find a definitive post. There seems to be half thing here and there hidden deep within other threads, but can be a pain to find, if you find them at all.

I just though this may be a useful idea to have this thread as directory for co-DJTT forumites aimed specifically and tips and tricks to do with effects.

That could be anything from a simple slice or echo to combining a few effects or how to create a goor roll effect or transition.

Like I said, I know there may be tiny half tips hidden deep within other threads, but thought this may abe an useful thread for beginners and advanced DJs who may learn a few new creative tricks.

If you have a nifty little tip or trick on using effects, loops, slices, etc etc then feel free to post a little brief guide to what you do, what software/equipment you use and how to create the effect.

Cheers people!

I'll run off into my bunker now before the search police start throwing their bombs at me....
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

ibtl

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24072

(maybe that should be stickied?)

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Halt: Put your hands up and get on the floor!!
    get in the van.
    I'm arresting you for illegal posting without a prior search. That's a minimum sentence of the banhammer

Ibtl

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Ooops, I did it again.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x