VCI-100SE TSI Beta 1_6 Feedback - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Hmm I agree sometimes I dont want to load a song into a deck but I just want to browse. Is it possible to switch the deck copy button into preview or un-browse mode by just pressing it when its in browsing mode.

Those loop buttons above the deck could probably be use for something else, personally, it seems redundant to have two loop buttons, even if they work a bit different.

When your loading a effect thru the controller is it possible to show the entire list when were selecting the fx, it will give us a better orientation when selecting effects.

I would love to get metal overlays instead of wraps. Please give us that option!!

Please have a solution for the fx lights, im loving the new setup.
    Thank Ya!!!

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Deck copy works fine on my macbook running legit 1.02, but does not work on my pc running a cracked 1.02 on vista

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Deck copy works fine on my macbook running legit 1.02, but does not work on my pc running a cracked 1.02 on vista
    deck copy doesnt work on my macbook running a legit tpro1.02 with firmware 1.3. it used to work with t3 but hasnt since the move to tpro.

Quote Originally Posted by gfocus View Post
    What works for me is to set the "load track only into stopped deck" option somewhere in traktors preferences (don't know if it's actually called that way, @work atm). Therefore I can hit the load button to toggle the browser view w/o actually loading the song. And I like how this added security layer prevents screwing stuff up.
    I figured out yesterday that this setting won't let you deckcopy in sync because the target deck has to be playing...

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Kyoti View Post
    Flaekiface - you've downloaded my tsi, did you give the deck copy autoplay a shot?
    Hey Zac

Yes I tried the deck copy function in your tsi, and the deck copy function (with the extra button push) works just fine. So that would be something i would implement in the 1.6, if Eans solution wont work.

It is quit strange that this function works for some of us (Ean) and not others.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Are you talking about deck copy autoplay in sync works for you ? I can deck copy, however the deck doesn't automatically play in sync with the deck it was copied from.

If we can fix this I think this tsi is near perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by burndownthediscos View Post
    I can deck copy, however the deck doesn't automatically play in sync with the deck it was copied from.
    +1

Hey,

Have used the new TSI a little bit (I'm still using 1.2 fware, waiting for the fware upgrade kit to be available).

Love: the 4 decks, sync, the new effects layout (what little works in 1.2)

Miss: Using the jog wheel to browse in browser only mode.

While we're at it, is there a way to use the Deck B jog to preview & scrub through a song in the collection. I'm thinking touch[hold]=preview highlighted song, scratch=move fwd/back in track. Because let's face it, I won't be doing any scratching on the decks while browsing...

Also, I would really love a creamy white overlay with 'high contrast' black lettering and red accent lettering (same red as the vestax logo & the 'black knobs' line). The black ones look SO heavy metal

Cheers from Canada!

Tech Wizard

Yea I am definitely looking forward to the new overlays. Hopefully you'll have some more firmware upgrade kits in around that time too so I can kill two birds with one stone?

Default yo

been using the new tsi, quite impressed i must say

one thing though, when i turn the wet/dry (1st knob) effect knob all the way to the end, it turns the first effect parameter button led on, even though the effect hasn't been turned on, which means i have to go click it off an on again with my mouse in traktor

anyone else see this happening?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast