VCI-100SE TSI Beta 1_6 Feedback - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hey guys saw someone asking for the ability to browse trees, so I came up with a little something, just linking to it here in case you don't see it!

It's not 1.3 tested but I run 1.2 and it works smoothly.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3507
    Last edited by JAC; 02-23-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Tech Guru

here is the tree /collpase that JAC has written about..
    Last edited by claudek; 02-23-2009 at 05:06 PM.
    VCI-100 Black SE/ FW 1.3 / VCI-300
    Traktor Pro 1.1.2 / Serato Itch / SL3 / Ableton Live 7
    Korg NanoKontrol / KRK V4's
    NI Audio 8 Dj / Pioneer DJM-600
    Macbook 13"/ 2ghz

Tech Convert

I have tried the TSI 1_6 for some time now. In my opinion it’s the absolute best until now. Great work again Ean - thanks.

Bug (maybe): Can’t shorten or lengthen stored loops?? Any other experienced this problem? Can it be fixed?

Suggestions/improvements:
    I suggest that the deck C and the Juggle mode bottoms are changed from “hold” to “toggle”.
    I think it will be easier and faster compared to rotating the to small knobs.

The to small knobs can then be assigned to other functions. A cool and wanted function could be to control volume for Deck C and D in Deck A/B mode and volume for Deck A/B in Deck C/D mode. In that way you will be able to fade between any decks - for example between A and C (which is impossible in 1_6 pro)

What is the modifier#5 assigned to in 1.6 TSi?
    A little lost here..
    Macbookpro 2.4 i5 4gb
    Traktor Pro 1.2.6.
    Black VCI-100 Mod firmware 1.3
    Presonus Firebox

What T.S.I file do i need for VCI-100SE and TRAKTOR PRO1.1.1

Tech Convert

Default Seek Position for all decks VCI 100SE tsi 1.6

Added a seek position (to the deck) in order to brows through the song quickly. While press/hold the drop cue button use the jog wheel. (you need to stop the jog wheel before releasing the drop cue button other wise it will continue to seek. Also need to make sure you don't hit the jog wheel when dropping a cue it will go into a seek mode) I believe that this addition does not interfere with any other functions on this tsi . Using Ean's original beta 1.6, Tpro 1.02 , nothing else changed.
    Any one test this?
    Last edited by looper; 03-01-2009 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    I have tried the TSI 1_6 for some time now. In my opinion it’s the absolute best until now. Great work again Ean - thanks.

Bug (maybe): Can’t shorten or lengthen stored loops?? Any other experienced this problem? Can it be fixed?

Suggestions/improvements:
    I suggest that the deck C and the Juggle mode bottoms are changed from “hold” to “toggle”.
    I think it will be easier and faster compared to rotating the to small knobs.

The to small knobs can then be assigned to other functions. A cool and wanted function could be to control volume for Deck C and D in Deck A/B mode and volume for Deck A/B in Deck C/D mode. In that way you will be able to fade between any decks - for example between A and C (which is impossible in 1_6 pro)

I have the same bug with the loop lengthen and shorten

Tech Mentor

How about this, to access preset cues 5 to 8, if we're in juggling mode (using the top right knob) if we press the juggling button (next to that knob) it sets a modifier and makes current 1-4 cues map to 5-8... gonna work on this.. mouahahhHHAh

Sorry for being a total noob on this, but is there any way I could get a description on all the button functions since it's the first time i'm using a tsi from here?

learned a lot from the site, DJTT rocks, great community.

Quote Originally Posted by THURO View Post
    Sorry for being a total noob on this, but is there any way I could get a description on all the button functions since it's the first time i'm using a tsi from here?

learned a lot from the site, DJTT rocks, great community.
    Have you got the SE or SE overlay?
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456