MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thumbs up MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3

This is an update to the Instant Gratification Mapping (see the original thread here http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24514). This update to the mapping fixes the following bugs:

• T3 Delay LED not working on Deck D
    • If FX3 is a Single effect and you activate the Beatmasher supercombo (by pressing all 4 Mash buttons) it would toggle the Trans effect on while it switched FX3 from a Single to a Group/Chained effect. You could not release the Trans effect unless you triggered the supercombo again. I most commonly ran into this problem when using the Slice function on the VCI-100 together with the MF IG mapping.

If anyone finds anything else you consider to be a bug, please comment on this thread. Thanks!

Still got the problem with:

Combo 4
    Massive Wash Out Thing
    Press Bmash 1, 2, 3 then release then hold 3 again then press and hold 4

When the combo is done pretty quickly, the transpose effect in FX3 stays on..
    It usually goes to 0 pretty fast, but when stuck at, lets say, 20, it really messes up the sound.
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

Tech Convert

it says the second row from the bottom is the mash effect but mine is a delay? what am i doing wrong. i want mash! haha

Quote Originally Posted by gareth186 View Post
    it says the second row from the bottom is the mash effect but mine is a delay? what am i doing wrong. i want mash! haha
    make sure to import the effect settings when you import the tsi (using the large import button on the bottom left of preferences). in some cases you need to do this import twice for the effect settings to load correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Audeo View Post
    Still got the problem with:

Combo 4
    Massive Wash Out Thing
    Press Bmash 1, 2, 3 then release then hold 3 again then press and hold 4

When the combo is done pretty quickly, the transpose effect in FX3 stays on..
    It usually goes to 0 pretty fast, but when stuck at, lets say, 20, it really messes up the sound.
    i will definitely look into this and let you know my thoughts afterwards. thanks.

Tech Student

i can not get this to work...

Tech Student

please for the love of god someone tell me the link i should go to to set this thing up.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glmillz View Post
    please for the love of god someone tell me the link i should go to to set this thing up.
    You download the tsi attached to the first post and import it in Traktor.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

i found the "bug" on the beatmasher supercombo pretty annoying... if there is a way to fix it.... the mapping would be flawless

I finally got my midifighter and I'm trying to get the Instant Gradification Mapping working. But unfortunately it doesn't work. Midifighter is in four banks mode, has the latest firmware and I've reinstalled Traktor pro2.

What happens is when I'm pressing a button others buttons are going on and I hear no effect. Very strange. I also tried the 1.0.2 mapping without any result.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast