Need help with Novation Launchpad/TSP2
    Tech Student

Default Need help with Novation Launchpad/TSP2

So I had a good map for tsp2 that was basic (effects, loops/cue points, killswitches for eqs) but no control for the sample decks. I recently downloaded another tsi specifically for the sample decks, but it lacks any effects, and frankly isn't enough (the LED's dont even light up) As you may have already ascertained, I am new to midi mapping so- has anyone yet combined the functionality of the two mappings? Or could possibly steer me in the right direction? I have a hercules dj rmx that I use as a primary controller and would like to incorporate my launchpad to control samples and efx

THANKS!

Tech Wizard

Checkout the mapping i made for the launchpad:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28977
    If that ones not to your liking though, I would suggest to make your own midi mapping. Its tricky and takes some time to do, but in the end its soo worth it.

I will be putting up mine soon it has volume meter, pre set FX, LEDs that change on cue point status, pre set FX

But I can honestly say mapping the controller yourself is much more satisfying as its bespoke to your setup as you may have a dedicated FX unit
    | TSP2 | Behringer DJX 750 | NI Audio 8 | Asus Eee PC | Novation Launchpad | Kontrol X1 | 2x Technics 1210 MK II's