OT: is this accurate?

Default OT: is this accurate?

On Eans Site

it says

"2010 Native Instruments releases the Kontrol S4, an all in one dj controller designed from the ground up by Ean Golden as a replacement for the CDJ paradigm."
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post
    On Eans Site

it says

"2010 Native Instruments releases the Kontrol S4, an all in one dj controller designed from the ground up by Ean Golden as a replacement for the CDJ paradigm."
    Hmmm, he said he was PART of the design team in a vid/article, can't remember really.

If he did do it all by himself (considering NI's restrictions, otherwise it would have arcade buttons) hurray!

A big part He's not superman tho.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "