Where has our snap quantise menu gone?
    Tech Guru

Default Where has our snap quantise menu gone?

Where did the snap/ quantise menu disapear to? Is it still possible to get it back since i dont use loop recorder much,

And is there any way to see what the cross fader curve is at?
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

snap still at top of screen, crossfader curve in preferences. but you'll have to find where on your own

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

Ino it can be mapped and is quantise still visable? I just mean a visual representative of curve since i have hotkeys mapped to it ? Cheersfor the reply though
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Snap & quant are just little Q and S buttons now, right below the main volume knob.

Tech Guru

Oo never even noticed, cheers