Dry/Wet Effects Problem
    Tech Convert

Default Dry/Wet Effects Problem

Hi guys,

I have Vestax Typhoon running with Traktor Pro 2. Everything is working fine except the dry/wet effects don't work, as with any effects for that matter. On the screen, the dials on the EQ are moving in accordance with the movement of the dry/wet knobs on the controller but there is no change in the song at any time. Yes, I have googled this already but came up with no results. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Are the effect units assigned to the deck you are playing? is the effect on?

Tech Convert

im not sure if the effects are actually connected to the deck but the fx light on the controller is on and the knobs on the eq are moving so could it be a mapping problem? The "effects" page in preferences only have "send" or "insert" as two options for the fx and im not sure what those mean

I'm gonna go right ahead and say you need to read the traktor manual. Sorry dude, it has to happen at some point.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Yep. Very useful, the manual. There's a bit in the mixer section with buttons 1,2 or 1,2,3,4 for each deck when you can assign decks > fx panels
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud