Which laptop is best??
    Tech Student

Default Which laptop is best??

Hey all, just starting out in controllism and was wondering which laptop would be best for the vestax vci-100 running traktor pro. looked at a macbook pro but i think its pricey. i was told windows operating system struggles with serato and traktor.

any advice would be great...i'm UK based if that helps?

peace

Tech Guru

there's plenty of topics on this. You'll find more answers by doing a search.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

mac.

/thread

Tech Guru

Id say theres tones of posts on this already, but just to inform you of my specs that run traktor 2 perfect and ran traktor 1 perfect aswell, all im using is a samsung nc10 netbook with 2gb of ram, use it plugged in with the factory overclock enabled, have turned off all start up items and dont use it for much bar traktor,and occasional internet/msn but other then that its perfect, would have wished i got something with a bigger screen though, that seems the only downfall, hope this helps with your windows theory since i use such a low spec laptop that works fine
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Student

thanx guys, i did a search for laptops on nothing came up that was relevant.

i'll try a good spec hp laptop

Tech Guru

If it can run on a netbook it can prettymuch run on any modern laptop
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

If this thread goes bent than I will be hosing it down wih Justin Beiber
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud