Traktor 2 problems
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor 2 problems

For whatever reason, when I load any song, Traktor 2 anaylizes it as it it were at +10% bpm, and the pitch is always high, but when you look at it the bpm slider is at neutral/even/0, and so is the key. This happens with every song, it happens regardless of whether I'm playing it through my Numark omni controller soundcard or through my computers soundcard, and it happens to all of my songs, regardless of if they were locked in the older version of Traktor. I have no idea why it would be doing this, but it is, and its really starting to bug me. Side note, and this probably has something to do with why, but I got a brand new computer (not even a week old), Dell XPS laptop. I don't think that's the problem because it seems my friend has a similar bpm and key issue and he's not using this kind of computer. Any ideas or solutions?

Tech Wizard

Go into preferences>Audio Setup.

What Sample Rate do you have selected?

Quote Originally Posted by droctavia View Post
    Go into preferences>Audio Setup.

What Sample Rate do you have selected?
    44100, but it wont give me any other options. while im here, my latency is 480. i havent really adjusted anything since ive loaded it onto this new computer, i knew something was wrong when i played the music, just sounded bad, but i didnt want to make anything worse so i havent changed anything yet.

Google 'Traktor too fast' and please search for answers to issues before asking the community here
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 05-03-2011 at 08:34 PM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    Please search on basic problems like this before starting yet another Traktor Pro 2 thread when this query has been answered over and over.
    well that's just it, I assumed this would probably be a common problem what with a new program and all; bugs to work out, but I didn't find anything with a similar problem. I looked over Google for a while trying to find someone with a similar problem, but no luck, and i scanned this site real quick before posting just to be sure, and I didn't find anything. Now I'm not saying I saw every last thread about Traktor 2, I'm sure I missed some and it may be the answer to my question, but as of now I don't know the answer. The least you could've done was pointed me to one of the threads that has my answer, because unfortunately what you said didn't help me at all...

You must be running the version of google without the internet connected to it then.

Try 'Traktor Pro Too Fast'.

Seriously mate, give a man a fish and he can eat for a day, give him a rod and he can eat for a lifetime.
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 05-03-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Oh right, you must be running the version of google without the internet connected to it then.

Are you selecting the ASIO drivers?

Ya I've tried ASIO and WASAPI, same result both times.

Hmmm install asio4all and try that
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Hmmm install asio4all and try that
    Ok I'll give that try, thanks man

Tech Mentor

Just uninstall it, and install it again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast