APC40 usb usage

Thread: APC40 usb usage

Default APC40 usb usage

so if I remember correctly is that Traktor's cpu usage is actually the usage of the usb bandwidth/usage then i have a slight.... ok big problem then with using 4 decks on my laptop.

It runs fine and very well with only 2 decks going but as soon as I hit a hotcue on C-D the usage spikes to like 90% usage and this is before using an A2DJ so if I were to add that I fear it might just fail all together into some mess.

What should I do?
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

nvm. I guess 96Khz processing is too much for my onboard =p so im stuck with 9.7ms which isnt baaad but I do miss my 6.7ms =p

Had to lower it to 44.1 for it to not spike as high, maybe adding an A2DJ will allow it to go faster =p
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

96kHz is unnecessarily high dude, like production standard. Most music you buy will be at 44,100.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    96kHz is unnecessarily high dude, like production standard. Most music you buy will be at 44,100.
    was doing it for the latency. but I can still work with like 10ms with little problem
    /人◕‿‿◕人\