Simple fix? Could use some help.

Red face Simple fix? Could use some help.

Well, I've been using the VCI-100SE from techtools for a couple years now. I use it for basic mixing and general controllerism. I also use the Mapping you guys made for it.

I notice when I go to adjust my pitch slider to manually beatmatch something, it just gives me the "above 0" range. In other words, the pitch slider won't allow me to adjust 0 and negative range. Like if I go to 0 it out, it's actually way into the +%!

I'm sure this is something that can be toggled or just generally changed within the mapping. I want the pitch fader to work as SUCH! The only other thing I do with the pitch slider is when I turn on "Fader FX" (which isn't often)

So yeah, I want this to be more like 4 virtual CDJ's really....would love the pitch sliders to work as normal. BUT, I do absolutely love all the other mappings that techtools offered!

Anyone?

Must not be that much flow on this forum at this time. <=(

Hello?

Tech Guru

i dont use one sorry dude, hope u get sorted asap!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Could be mapped to wrong interaction type? Maybe?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

No idea what that means tho.. I only loaded the mappings that techtools provided for the VCI-100SE. I have no idea what they mean / do. I looked in there quick but there's SOOO many mappings and nothing is labeled "Pitch slider" so I'm sure I'm just being a total noob about it.

Every time you load up Traktor just wiggle the pitch faders then hold shift and centre them. That realigns them to what the software's doing.

It's basically cos the pitch fader mapping is relative instead of absolute.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Every time you load up Traktor just wiggle the pitch faders then hold shift and centre them. That realigns them to what the software's doing.

It's basically cos the pitch fader mapping is relative instead of absolute.
    Ohhhh man, this sounds like it's going to work!!! I can't wait to get home and try this!!

Thanks in advance!

Yep, like I assumed, super simple fix. thank you sooo much, if I could give you rep I would!