Que Cutz- New Soundcloud mini mix.

Default Que Cutz- New Soundcloud mini mix.

Will try to get a track list up this evening, feedback appreciated, was a fun little mix.

Ben

Banned

Why such a short mix? What's point?

This mix was more for fun, than anything else, had some new music and ideas I just wanted to throw down, and was pleased with the outcome. Practicing some more creative transitions ect.

But in general I've tended to keep my mixes shorter lately because I feel like people either won't listen if its too long or will lose interest, but I could be wrong about that.

Banned

Well, if the listener is losing interest then maybe something is wrong with the mix then?

Well obviously, right , I guess my point was more that your asking for a bigger commitment from a listener as the time length goes up, espeically past an hour. Thats a lot of time for most people, and a lot of focus. An hour long mix doesn't bother me but for most casual listeners thats asking a lot. But time length wasn't really the focus of this really...

Banned

I don't think it's that much of a commitment for the casual listener, especially if it's a good mix, as most people always have music on in the background. The only reason they would turn it off is because they are not liking it, not because of how long it is.