band page

Thread: band page

Default band page

root music just added some features to the band page

Check out the new tools you get with our free package:

• Lite Customization Options: We thought your BandPage could use some spice, so we’ve added a banner option as well as limited colorization features to our free package.
    • Mailing Lists: Yup! You can start collecting email addresses straight from your BandPage and export the contacts to a CSV.
    • Like to Listen or Download: Want to build your fans? Easy! Use the like to listen or download feature - non fans will have to like your page to gain access to your music.
    • Banner Link: Simple but effective. Provide a click-through link on your banner to point to your store, webpage, or other promo materials. Don’t forget to tell your fans to click!

And for our BandPage Plus subscribers, along with the full advanced customization editor, we have added some powerful tools!

• Gated Content: Content is locked until the user likes the page, joins the mailing List, or tweets. Want to do a fan only download campaign? Tweet to download? Email address to listen? You got it!
    • Fan Only Banner: Build a different message for non fans and fans. Create a call to action in your banner space and tell non fans to like your page for access to exclusive streams and downloads.
    • Banner Video: Give your fans an engaging welcome with a custom YouTube video right in the banner space. It works great for featured music videos or calls to action for the fan. Flexible and powerful - you have full control over the size and positioning!
    also, you can enter the coupon code ' gimmeplus ' to unlock plus free for 2 months. this code is only valid until the end of the year. Go to the settings tab on your page and then click to "Billing" to enter the code.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

nice update theory ..

on ea sidenot i bought the plus last year never used it and now they dont charge me but i still have it anyways ... woot!!!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯