midi pad controllers and effects
    Tech Convert

Default midi pad controllers and effects

I have a kontrol S4 with traktor pro s4 djs. What would be the best midi pad controller to get for assigning effects so I an use more effects at once?

Tech Mentor

i got myself a Korg nano pad, yea the build quality's not the best but for effects I don't think anything could be better, I have it set up so the X/Y pad is pointing away from me with the pads towards me, I have set the bottom six pads to the effects of my choosing and the X/Y pad controls the parameters of the effects, the pads are also assigned as hold buttons so they are easy to use and i just let go to release.

Tech Mentor

this.
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26573

the novation launchpad. Is pretty cheap and u have tons of buttons and knob ready to be mapped for fx

i dont think u can run a set with 4 decks + 4fx ? Instead of posting useless threads go around the forum. This aint a hit n go site.

i dont think u can run a set with 4 decks + 4fx ? Instead of posting useless threads go around the forum. This aint a hit n go site.
    Actually you can have four decks with four fx units all of those put on chained mode so that would make you 12 fx.... considering you can't control all those at the same time with the s4 (and the strict way fx units are routed in 4 units mode to decks)....or you could need an additional controller to set up super combos or the like... so what's your problem, I think the op's question is more than legitimate, isn't it?

Of course it's not a very original question I agree but your answer is just borderline here (not to say it's rude and idiotic). Just saying....

or may be you are a troll?
    Last edited by Yul; 05-14-2011 at 08:16 AM.

12 fx on a sound , how much does that sound legitimate ? Until you are not trying to usf traktor like a DAW.

Sorry mate, I try to never discuss with trolls, they usually pull you down to their level and obviously beat you with experience.
    Bye.
    Last edited by Yul; 05-14-2011 at 03:41 PM.