Xone1D encoders are skipping please help?

Default Xone1D encoders are skipping please help?

hello i am new to the forum i searched everything but couldnt find something.. i have a problem about my new xone 1d.. the top encoders are mapped to control loops lenght size and activate loops deck a left two and deck b right two
    when i pres the encoder it activates the loop but

WHEN I MOVE IT RIGHT IT GOES OK BUT WHEN I MOVE IT IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION IT ALWAYS SKIPPS ONE STEP i mean you can feel little stepps when you move the encoders slowly end when changing sides it alwas skipps one step and then starts moving the loop lenght etc or what mapped to? WHY

sorry my english is not so good i am from sarajevo BiH i am djing three years active and got myself a xone 1d to better control traktor software and if someone can help i would be very thankfull

Tech Guru

there is probably a dirty contact, try using some switch contact cleaner like servisol super 10
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

hmm i dont think its dirty the device is brand new and maybe its build like this to skipp one stepp maybe sensitivity issues i dont know how to mapp the sensitivity in traktor with button inc dec.. one user told me he had the same issue.

Tech Wizard

There's a certain way to set the encoders up. I preferably use map them as a Relative Encoder; 3Fh/41h, Sensitivity 12%, Acceleration 0%. This makes it so that any action taking place in Traktor feels like one notch felt on the controller.

Because a clockwise turn and a counter clockwise turn produce different midi messages, you have to map them each individually. I map the clockwise turn as mentioned above, then duplicate that to map the counter clockwise turn, but with the Invert on.
    Macbook, Novation Ultranova, Novation Launchpad x2, Behringer BCD3000, Allen & Heath Xone 1D x2 (I'm trying to sell these right now), Traktor Scratch Pro v1.2.7 (It's Legal)
    http://www.facebook.com/dynamicsmusic
    http://soundcloud.com/dynamicsmusic

Dynamics got it down,

I'd say go into the mapping and manipulate the sensitivity until it does what you want.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

thank you for the info will try it out