Is there anyway to swap out the stock slicer/delay effects on vci-100se?

Question Is there anyway to swap out the stock slicer/delay effects on vci-100se?

I have the up to date tsi and Im just wondering because theres a grip of other effects to choose from but im not sure how to acess them and would like to know how. Im a noob so some step by step will probably be needed. thanks

Tech Guru

yes you can remap those buttons to anything you would like.

you can also scroll for effects using the FX controller section

you can also use the presets (shift + button in the FX section)

Those presets can be changed to anything you would like. Look up some videos on you tube how to midi map in traktor. There are some really good examples that will walk you thru it.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru

the best one I've seen is by Armyofme. She talks about creating a "super knob" if you watch that video she shows you how to map buttons and knobs. Just map those buttons to whatever effects you want and then go back and delete the commands for that button that do not do what you want. This will be easier once you see the video.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    the best one I've seen is by Armyofme. She talks about creating a "super knob" if you watch that video she shows you how to map buttons and knobs. Just map those buttons to whatever effects you want and then go back and delete the commands for that button that do not do what you want. This will be easier once you see the video.
    I've done that here: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25630
    Mixes and Productions on Soundcloud

VCI-100 SE - DJ I/O - MacBook Pro 13" - TMA-1 Headphones

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    ..the best one I've seen is by Armyofme. She talks about creating a "super knob" if you watch that video she shows you how to map buttons and knobs..
    Did you mean Armyofme4340 and what video in specific?
    I'd also like to at least get rid of the slicer and put in a phaser.
    Does anyone think this is a stupid idea and do you have a better idea?
    Thanx in advance..