Not a Mix, Just an Original Track I made - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Compose beat is nasty!! How do you get that warble effect on the bass!? I need that!! haha I like that song alot

Tech Guru

changing the lfo time on the bass, in reason you can sync the lfo to the track, change its timings, so it kind of warps like that.

i normally have several basses, normally set with different lfo timings, so each one sounds sorta different.

easy...

I'm watching these videos on Youtube with the Thor Patch ... holy crap that thing is cool!! Your New York bass line makes me jealous =/ ... hehe, I need to find something like this for FL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfpIANg1zXg
    That is sick!!

Tech Guru

one of the many reasons i love reason 4, i had reason 3, but now all i pretty much use is the thor bass.

cheers man, glad ya like it.
    for every decent bassline, i do 10 shit ones, just takes time, a lot of messing about with different lines, and a lot of overlapping of shit when you know you've got a good one, also panning helps as well, i usually have the main bass in the middle, then if i have ones layered, ill do two the same panned hard right n left, then usually two other basses panned either side,of the main one too.

just messing around with sounds n shit, you usually find interesting ways of layering stuff.

safe...

Damn.. I have alot to learn.. But excited to none-the-less!
    I'm starting to feel that song I just made was an accident, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12