Everyone to come on to the next song!thank you! [song ID please]
    Tech Student

Default Everyone to come on to the next song!thank you! [song ID please]

http://soundcloud.com/ktvtop/english-rap

Title says it can do?
    Who is this song on?
    Thank you very much!!Thank you!
    Last edited by june; 05-10-2011 at 09:11 AM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I edited your title to let people know you need to ID a song.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by mbtsanda399 View Post
    Upon first peek, the apparent difference among these shoes and other brands is the dense,美联社还原突袭拉登场景:25名队员乘黑鹰潜入,Mbt Kaya Shoes, bent sole. When a shoe is placed smooth on the ground and you look by the side outlook, you'll notice the places under the heel and toe areas don't touch the ground. That's part of the loveliness of their chart. This is how the permanence work comes into melodrama. When you try them on,美军突袭拉登致5人死亡 仅1人遭枪杀前持有武器, you feel a bit wobbly above all. There's a concise sensibility that you might roll behind. Again, the balance factor. This is why it's major to peruse the instructions that companion each pair, and follow them cautiously. Shoes with an instruction handbook? Yes, it's uncommon, but these definitely aren't your ordinary shoes. Perhaps this is why they're frequently touted for the "anti-shoe."
    Many top players honor MBT shoes for enhancing their training customaries. Celebrities are likewise singing MBT's praises for their pleaded aptitude to intonation, dwindle cellulite and aid in heaviness detriment. Naturally,MBT Ema sandals, this has caused the shoes to get very a bit of attention.
    Now you discern why keeping a natural balance is decisive toward maintaining a healthier you. If you're production your health a priority, then doesn't it make sense to choose footwear that not only additions your fitness level, but also assists improved overall health? Now that you understand what all the hype is about, perhaps it's period to try the MBT experience. Your body ambition thank you.
    That's very good for you. That's what MBT shoes do.
    Though it unquestionably sounds a bit unnerving to attempt to learn to wade in these shoes, it's a rapid process to master, and the benefits are well worth it. If you want to try the experience ahead rushing to buy a couple, attempt this cozy experiment: Get outdoor and wade barefoot ashore a soft, uneven surface. Make sure it's normal ground. Sand works great for this purpose. Notice how your body automatically compensates on its own to maintain appropriate equilibrium on the unstable surface. Feel your muscles working differently than they do when you commonly walk on man-made ground. That's your body forcing you to keep its natural balance. Do you feel your muscles are activated more than usual?
    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/
    If you're amused in improving your health, it tin be salutary apt begin from the ground up. Let's speak approximately your footwear. How does yours rank? Some so-called fitness shoes barely look excellent, merely don't truly provide whichever tangible health benefits. Other shoes really make a legitimate distinction. If you absence footwear that really aids, MBT shoes are the premier step toward a healthier you.
    MBT's simple-yet-effective rolling deed with every step is the strategy behind their brilliance. Not long after you start wearing these shoes and utilizing the rolling technique, you notification a difference. Your knees and back feel better. Neck and elbow tension begin to thaw away. Your joints are fewer tensioned. Your thighs and buttocks emerge extra toned. Perhaps you even placard a difference in your waistline. Yes, it's the shoes. When you wear them,Mbt Barabara Shoes, you actually burn more calories when simply standing than you do when wearing criterion shoes. Scientific research proves it.
    The shoes do not resemble any other footwear on the mall today. Many folk are startled when they detect that these "health shoes" are actually esthetically nice,mbt sneakers, as well. The brand offers trendy mary janes,mbt anti shoes, chukka boots, trainers, clogs, sandals, oxfords, slides, form boots, mules and more.
    What does MBT stand for? Good answer. The answer: Masai Barefoot Technology. They're designed to pretend walking barefoot, which helped our predecessors to walk healthier than we do. Modern persons cram their feet into a heap of lunatic, uneasy shoes, and we walk on unnatural surfaces. MBT returns our feet to their natural, healthier surroundings.
    MBT shoes actually trigger and enforce the teeny muscles that cause our bodies to certainly absorb shock. The patented construction of the MBT soles features a unique sensor that causes a simulation of being on uneven ground. It causes an instability that causes the body to react with slight movements to repay for the instability. Thus, a "rolling" process begins. This lively, natural balancing act causes our bodies to automatically exercise. As a result, muscles are strengthened and toned and pose is enhanced. Also,美军突袭拉登致5人死亡 仅1人遭枪杀前持有武器, we experience less coupler stress and back ache. Clearly, it's quite a workout, and the benefits are vast.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    Nah, totally legit..

At the OP: Could you warn me next time, so my ears won't be bleeding? Thanks in advance..

And no i got no idea what the song is, as I'd rather get a pineapple shoved up my bumhole than to listen to that kind of music..

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by voetsch View Post
    At the OP: Could you warn me next time, so my ears won't be bleeding? Thanks in advance..

And no i got no idea what the song is, as I'd rather get a pineapple shoved up my bumhole than to listen to that kind of music..
    thank!!

Tech Guru
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud