Eye of the Tiger, looking for an alternative version
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Eye of the Tiger, looking for an alternative version

Slightly offtopic, but due to an inside joke my ultimate frisbee team is now sort of adopting eye of the tiger as its song. i just bought an ion beatrocker and the plan is to walk on the field with hoodies at nationals while playing some version of eye of the tiger. we are now looking if there is an interesting spiced up version floating around that would maybe be a better fit.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Wizard

try the (Dirty Disco Youth Reinterpretation) version or the soulwax mash-up. google is, as i believe, your friend.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    Slightly offtopic, but due to an inside joke my ultimate frisbee team is now sort of adopting eye of the tiger as its song. i just bought an ion beatrocker and the plan is to walk on the field with hoodies at nationals while playing some version of eye of the tiger. we are now looking if there is an interesting spiced up version floating around that would maybe be a better fit.
    Is being on an ultimate frisbee team part of the inside joke? I kid, I kid. What is an ultimate frisbee team if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post
    Is being on an ultimate frisbee team part of the inside joke? I kid, I kid. What is an ultimate frisbee team if you don't mind me asking?
    An excuse for drinking in my experience ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    An excuse for drinking in my experience ...
    Oh, I see. Just like frisbee golf is an excuse to smoke weed and hang out at the park. I guess I've just never had to find an excuse for such things.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post
    ultimate frisbee form is the reason to DJ
    its basically played with two end zones, after catching you are not allowed to run, but must pivot like in basketball. its played 7vs7 on grass, 5vs5 on the beach. its self refereed, which means that by and large the community consists of people with advanced social skills. and even more importantly people that want to have fun together. this translates into a welcome party before every tournament and a party that lasts well into the morning ours each following night.
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by smashah View Post
    try the (Dirty Disco Youth Reinterpretation) version or the soulwax mash-up.
    thx for the hint

Here's a dubstep remix I found:

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Convert

Eye Of The Tiger(ElektroKatz 2011 DubRock Remix)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast