I'm probably being a tad inpatient, but....

Default I'm probably being a tad inpatient, but....

....with 6 or so weeks to go until the launch of the Novation Twitch, I'm just wondering, following DJTT's involvement, or more specifically Ean's involvement, with it's development whether there's plans for an official DJTT mapping for it?

I know this comes across as a bit daft, especially as TP2's DJTT mapping for the VCI isn't live yet, but I do have a reason for asking!

Basically, I'm considering pre-ordering the Twitch and I think I'm sold further to watching videos on it last night and this morning. However, I'm about 95% sold at the moment and a confirmation of an official DJTT mapping for it (as DJTT/Ean have already seen and been involved with the product) would have me completely sold.

The main reason for my question is that I'd be selling my VCI-100 1.4FW, my Audio2DJ and my LPD8 and swapping them for the Twitch, keeping my Launchpad for the Midifighter Instant Grat mapping etc.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

with enough support it could happen. I suppose it just depends how many of us end up buying them, but I'm in a similar position to you and am very seriously considering a preorder.

I think deco is as well: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...tch#post283468
    Last edited by fullenglishpint; 05-17-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES