Customised laptop skins

Default Customised laptop skins

Anyone ever tried anything like this? Seems cheap enough way to customise your identity on your laptop....

Customise Your Own Skin
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

I have to admit I'm partial to the faux carbon fiber stuff that some guy used on his Numark Mixtrack.

3M makes it IIRC. I'm going to do that to something one of these days.

Tech Convert

There are sites dedicated to customising all sorts of devices with skins.
    At skinflips.co.uk you can get Laptop Skins.
    I got my iphone skin there and it looks quite nice.

I know. The link I gave was more for a cheaper solution to customise your own laptop with your own graphic.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

I am feeling really creative and want to somehow decorate the top of my laptop. I want to make my laptop nice and clean, so I am looking for a blank universal skin cover that is made especially to be customized. Does anyone know where we could find something similar?

Laptop skin cover

i'm going to do a stencil and whack it with spray paint.

just need to cover all the vents with masking tape first.

That seems pretty cool, any idea of how well they stick to the laptop.

Even though personally, I'd just want one of them white "press play" DJTT stickers :/

My roomate had a vinyl cutting machine, and i covered everything with vinyl (laptop, playstation, xbox, speakers, bcd3000, you get the picture) the stuff is expensive because he bought it by the roll, but if you go to a shop that cuts vinyl for cars/trucks/signs, they can probably sell you a foot of it for cheap. The rolls are about 3 feet long, so it would be plenty to cover a laptop. looks real nice too. Lots of colors.

Tech Wizard

i went to gelaskins to create my own, which is a variation on the theme i use for most of my event posters.