Any update on 1.4 fw release? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Yeah- I also think 14bit is the sticky point. Ean is going to try and get one that fixes the other remaining problems without 14 bit.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

I hope thats the case!

Tech Wizard

I'm bummed. Nice controller, but it has these little glitches. I was hoping 1.4 would solve them....

I'm hoping some kind soul will address it (for worldwide fame/notoriety)

So basically, those of us on windows, who have the LED / midi out freeze issue are stuffed unless traktor's next update finds a work around ?
    www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

Tech Guru

with the upcoming TP 1.2 release it seems like it would be kind of cool to be able to turn the vci into 2 virtual controllers to be able to leverage the device target feature. maybe something to think about for a new firmware?
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Hmm... bummer. Would any kind soul care to expand on whether or not there's a workaround to .1% precision on the pitch sliders? This is really annoying... it seems there should be a software solution at least on Traktor's side, but the +/- buttons give me like +.5 at minimum.

I've looked around a bit (even asked on NI's forums) but I'm finished with my work day and have nothing better to do.. sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    Hmm... bummer. Would any kind soul care to expand on whether or not there's a workaround to .1% precision on the pitch sliders? This is really annoying... it seems there should be a software solution at least on Traktor's side, but the +/- buttons give me like +.5 at minimum.

I've looked around a bit (even asked on NI's forums) but I'm finished with my work day and have nothing better to do.. sort of.
    At 120bpm, my pitch faders move in 0.11 increments or so. I've used two buttons above the jog wheels on each deck to do BPM nudges, the minimum I can get is 0.03 at 120bpm, which is workable, about the same as the wow and flutter on decks but more predictable.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    At 120bpm, my pitch faders move in 0.11 increments or so. I've used two buttons above the jog wheels on each deck to do BPM nudges, the minimum I can get is 0.03 at 120bpm, which is workable, about the same as the wow and flutter on decks but more predictable.
    Yeah, I've found that the increments are ~0.125, but the display only has one decimal of precision, which is absolutely ridiculous. I basically get it as close as I can, then start nudging (but I'm using the mouse, as I've not remapped anything). It's liveable, but not desirable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345