OT: Anybody who speaks spanish want to help me on this?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OT: Anybody who speaks spanish want to help me on this?

I have an online spanish finall and need some help. PLEASE

Preguntas Answer these questions in complete sentences. Use the preterite of ser and ir in your answers.

¿Fuiste al cine el mes pasado? ¿Con quién fuiste?

¿Cuál fue tu clase favorita el semestre pasado?

¿Cómo fueron tus vacaciones de invierno?

¿Adónde fuiste ayer después de las clases?

¿Fuiste de compras la semana pasada? ¿Qué compraste?

Tu rutina Write a paragraph about your daily routine. Use sequencing expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Even if its just to do one of these. I appreciate the help.
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Wizard

I can help you with these.

joe pm responded

Tech Wizard

Do you still need help?

Fluent Spanish speaker and a Spanish Minor.
    Just a broke college student trying to pay my way through college by Djing

Setup: HP G62 3GB Dual-Core 2.3GHz; Traktor Pro 2; Numark Mixtrack; Creative Soundcard.

Spekz PM sent

Spanish is my first language so I can help you out on this one if you still need help.

Tech Mentor

In AP Spanish so I can help with some of these!

If you still need some help you can PM me to

Thanks guys for all the offers. Joe A and DJ Spekz helped alot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast