Drum & Bass mix - should I finish it?
    Tech Mentor

Default Drum & Bass mix - should I finish it?

I did this mix 'teaser' 3 months ago, I thought it was good at the time but as I'm always improving I had a few niggles with it so didn't finish it. I listened to it for the first time in about 2 months this morning and I actually like it, so I was wondering if you could have a listen to it and tell me if it's any good? If so, I'll finish it as I just got my S4 yesterday and it'll be easier than using my mouse for decks C/D as I did originally.

Here's the mix (One thing to note is that I didn't EQ much as I was still learning, so there's some clashes);

Thanks!

Tech Mentor

bump

Banned

I'm so confused on what this is even about. A mix "teaser"? This has to be one of the most asinine things I've ever read on here. Just finish the bloody mix and put it out there already. You already said a few things that was wrong with the mix so just go back and fix those.

Banned

And really? A bump? It's only been 9 hours since you made your original post.

Tech Mentor

I called it a 'teaser' because I recorded what I had done and then left it. Thanks for your constructive criticism and opinion on the mix in question.

To answer your question, my original post is 'about' asking for people's opinions on whether it's actually any good.