Which new Midi Fighter Pro to get? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

I've gone for the Cue Master. I guess it means my much loved X1 will become pretty much redundant, but then I've only been using it for cues since I got my MF original anyway. I just can't resist the arcade buttons, they make life so much easier and enjoyable

Tech Convert

should the Cue Master be able to function as a standalone controller? assuming you already have an external mixer

Faders as volumes + knobs as filters and you could DJ with it alone fairly comfortably. Not ideal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbler View Post
    should the Cue Master be able to function as a standalone controller? assuming you already have an external mixer
    to go even further, what about using it as a all-in-one with deck/instagrat mappings + a soundcard then?
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    Faders as volumes + knobs as filters and you could DJ with it alone fairly comfortably. Not ideal though.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garygary1 View Post
    I just want a normal midifighter
    No Sir, you want a Midifighter CLASSIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    No Sir, you want a Midifighter CLASSIC!
    No we want one of any kind lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Convert

The cool thing about the XX fader esp. for turntablists/controllerists like me is that the XX fader can be tilted the other way and be used as a cue master which will enable you to toggle between the two mappings. I was originally thinking about get the beatmasher but i really need something that will handle my cue points better than just my x1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123