Any news on the VCI100 SE? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    I noticed the same for a processor I ordered in the US and where the handling charge by UPS was simply rediculous. Ean, *please* send by USPS if possible by any means, even if it takes a day longer I think many overseas readers else will be shocked when they get the bill from UPS

I just got an Email "Click-N-Ship(R) Notification" by USPS_Shipping. It seems that Ean shipped the VCIs with USPS. I really wonder how much duty I will have to pay for mine...

Hey everyone- WOW- I am exhausted! Who would have known that shipping 500 pounds of equipment around the globe from a 3rd floor apartment would be so much work! 3 days straight- even the post office guy looked at me like I am nuts.

So here are some updates:

The first 50 went out today via USPS
    Everyone should be getting notification by tomorrow
    Yes, USPS might take a bit longer but its less expensive for everyone.
    Yes, I indicated that the device is a USB class input controller with no audio functionality on ALL of the boxes. I also lowered the declared value to try and save those outside of europe some money.

The TKS file is posted here and I will be posting a tutorial video on the functions in the next week.

That is absolutely good news Ean, thank you for doing all that hard work! I don't think anyone could ask for any more! You have done everything I personally hoped for. Now I'm just looking forward to round two :] ...oh, and lowering the declared value also helps some inside europe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123