Just got it!!!

Thread: Just got it!!!

Tech Wizard

Default Just got it!!!

Hey guys i am pleased to finally be getting rid of all my cds, because i just got back from the store with my Traktor Scratch. I know it's discontinued, but i can easily upgrade it online for 100 dollars extra plus the 500 i already paid for the traktor scratch, instead of the 780 for which is retails around here. Mind you i am in canada and the exchange rate is taking a hit on my pocket.
    Anyway i am trying to get my decks to work with the software now, but i am sure i will get it right, i am just excited that finally i have access to FX(i don't have any on my mixer) and my full library (which is the main reason behind my purchase)

Genre: Progressive House, Deep House, Electro House, Disco House, Vocal Trance, Uplifting Trance, Eurobeat, Eurodance, Italo House, Chill Out, Ambient Trance

Good to hear, IMO traktor 3 & scratch is the way to go.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Good upgrade. Happy Digital DJing!
    Keep on jumpin'
    http://dj3du.com

Welcome to the digital revolution, the reasons you stay with mixing digital will evolve over time and you wont just be mixing digitally because you get some effects and a better organised collection