New club night. Name needed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default New club night. Name needed

First off. Thanks to DJTT and those who came up with the name "Overtime" at the Office Club. The night has been a huge success (will upload photo's when I get a chance) and as a result have been offered 2 new venues to perform at.

We are putting on the same night (Dubstep, DnB, Breaks, Electro, Tech etc.) in a club called Bananas. So, now need a name. Seeing as Overtime worked so well, I am asking anyone on here to help think of a new name.

As the club is called Bananas the first name that springs to my mind is "SPLIT", as in 'banana split' obviously. The guys I am working with and myself agree that thinking of a name to coincide with any club name we put a night on at should kinda be our thing. We're not gonna run with it till the cows come home but it would be nice if we can kinda keep it that way for as long as poss. Just so people get to recognise our brand and that we always think of little things like that.

So anyway, a full-on dance music night in a club called bananas... any ideas?

Many thanks

Tech Guru

banana mix-shake.... may be lame but was first thing to pop into my head
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Mentor

Slippy Bass
    Bananas
    Yello
    Shake
    Flavour
    Crossfade
    Fruit/Fruity

Ape Shit.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post
    Ape Shit.
    +1 haha
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post
    Ape Shit.
    +2
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Tech Guru

Nice, think we're prob gonna stick with split. Although on the flyer it will say "let's all go ape shit at SPLIT... banana's night club".

Thanks for suggestions so far. More welcome

Republic or Republix
    Smoothie/Smooth-e
    Hammock/Hammocks/Hammix

If its the same night then why dont you just do it like a franchise type thing and just use the same name?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Conall View Post
    If its the same night then why dont you just do it like a franchise type thing and just use the same name?
    Because we have a promotions company name for that very reason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast