Behringer DDM4000 - Styleflip?

Default Behringer DDM4000 - Styleflip?

Anyone Stleflipped a DDM4K yet? Mine is BEGGING to be Styleflipped to match my silver 1200's....

Seen this one over at Styleflip - looks like DDM4K's take to being Styleflipped pretty well:

Problem is - where does it stop?!? They even do skins for Launchpads. I quite like the idea of a silver LP too...

This is gonna cost a fortune. :eek:

I looked at these.

Probably cheaper to open up the casing, take the top off and use air brush to paint your own.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

I'd pay $49 (about £30) to keep the knob/info layer!

Wow -- Somebody figured out a way to make the DDM 4000 uglier than it already is :-O

To each their own ... I prefer more minimalistic designs myself; it would be cool to paint the faceplate completely white (or black) rather than those colorful Monet-splotches.

Then again if I wanted to invest another $100 into my DDM4000 I'd go with a crossfader replacement rather than a styleflip anyways....
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan