Beatler 1.6 RC2 - Public Beta

Default Beatler 1.6 RC2 - Public Beta

Hey all we have decided to release Beatler 1.6 rc2 as a public beta (Non MAS Users only) Got some pretty sweet new features for ya.

Enjoy

-J

http://www.cancelmonday.com/beatler/...tler_1.6.0.zip

Here is the complete change log for this release:

1.6.0 RC2

[FEATURE] Improved template images for the artwork tagger.
    [FIXED] Download folder naming was using the track name rather than the release name for the "Release Name" value.
    [FIXED] Of interest Labels are highlighted again.
    [FIXED] Insertion indicator is now white when editing a crate name.
    [FIXED] Random app lockups due to invalid object bindings.

1.6.0 RC1

[FEATURE]*Advanced download folder path and file naming has been implemented which provides a comprehensive mechanism to customise folder path and file names for downloaded tracks.
    [FEATURE]*Table rows can now be highlighted with a configurable colours depending on their state set via Preferences.
    [FEATURE]*Small style tweaks such as new 10.7 styled scroll bars.
    [FEATURE]*Each table item has now been split into individual columns to make sorting easier.
    [FEATURE]*You can now change some basic style settings such as Font size and boldness via Preferences.
    [FEATURE]*Where possible the Growl notifications now contain album artwork instead of the default Beatler icon.
    [FEATURE]*The dock icon now changes colour depending on the state of the player.
    [FEATURE]*The amount the player scans through a track is now configurable via Preferences.
    [FEATURE]*The search sub filter now takes into account as much metadata as possible. This includes data such as artists, labels and genre names.
    [FEATURE]*New in app short cuts that don't need a modifier key have been added for player scan forward/backwards and next/previous tracks.
    [FIXED]*Track length text was displayed in black.
    [FIXED]*Double click near the title bar did not minimise the main window.
    [FIXED]*Of Interest updates could fail due to internal conflicts between background tasks.
    [FIXED]*Of Interest would always default to checking the past 7 days if the last update time was reset. *This now takes into account the "Limit check to items released up to" preference.
    [FIXED]*Dragging files to be tagged onto the dock icon would not always activate the main window.
    [FIXED]*Alfred initiated searches would not always activate Beatler and bring the main window to the front.
    [FIXED]*Discount prices are now taken into account.
    [FIXED]*Files currently being downloaded now have .part appended to the filename in order to avoid confusion or a user moving a file during the download.
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

Curious to see what everybody thinks about the new list highlighting and the new advanced download manger/renamer stuff.
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I've only had the chance to make one purchase using the new renaming and folder stuff, but it worked great when I did.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x