Audio 8 v2.9.8 Drivers - anyone else having issues?

Default Audio 8 v2.9.8 Drivers - anyone else having issues?

Updated to TSP2 and I'm getting horrendous dropout issues - nothing else on the machine has changed ... is it just me?

What stable versions of the Audio 8 drivers are people using?
    Last edited by Sherlock Ohms; 05-29-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

there's a 3.0 driver available, but I'm not sure what kind of results people are getting with it. 2.0.15 has been the most stable tod ate I think.

http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...tes#Audio_8_DJ
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Giving it a go now ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Yeah I just noticed the 3.0 drivers around the time of the 2.0.2 release, but I haven't done any testing on them, as I only have my audio 2 with me, and the 3.0 drivers are for the 4 and 8.

So besides the brand new drivers, witch are currently a toss up, the absolute, most stable drivers for the original Traktor interfaces is 2.0.15, with ought a doubt.

2.0.15 is what I'll be using until it is absolutely clear there is a better driver out there...
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Quote Originally Posted by exokinetic View Post
    Yeah I just noticed the 3.0 drivers around the time of the 2.0.2 release, but I haven't done any testing on them, as I only have my audio 2 with me, and the 3.0 drivers are for the 4 and 8.

So besides the brand new drivers, witch are currently a toss up, the absolute, most stable drivers for the original Traktor interfaces is 2.0.15, with ought a doubt.

2.0.15 is what I'll be using until it is absolutely clear there is a better driver out there...
    D/Led 3.0 (I hate using .0 releases of software ...) and will see whether that fixes the issue, else I'll try 2.0.15 ...

and yet my numark dji/o is still working fine after going through 3 versions of traktor...

native support...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud