Advice for M-Audio Session and X1 setup
    Tech Convert

Default Advice for M-Audio Session and X1 setup

Hello everyone,

I have an X1 and an M-audio session and have been using my friends audio 2 soundcard.

Im considering replacing my M-Audio Session and x1 with a VCI 100 SE and an echo audiofire 2 soundcard but am not sure if I want to spend around $350 for both.

Can the community let me know if im really missing out on not buying a vci 100se because as of now I dont see how much im exactly missing out on that I dont already have with the x1 and a simple m audio session that controls my faders eq and filter for 2 decks.

I mean ean golden makes the vci 100 se + aduio 2 look godly but am I missing something essential if I just use my X1 and m audio session with the audio 2.

Just tryin to keep a good ratio of quality and cost with the dollar bills,
    Thanks and Hope to hear back from some of you out there,
    Dom
    Last edited by 1djdomo; 06-02-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Make it Concise

You dont need a vci se no. That's a perfectly good set up you got there. Get creative with the mappings to add more "jazz"
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I will have almost the same setup, an audio 4, x1,x-session pro and homemade midifighter. Its a good setup and u can use the x1 and the x-session on it's own with audio 2. Ur not missing out on anything, it all depends on ur style and workflow.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mr.drumer.boy View Post
    I will have almost the same setup, an audio 4, x1,x-session pro and homemade midifighter. Its a good setup and u can use the x1 and the x-session on it's own with audio 2. Ur not missing out on anything, it all depends on ur style and workflow.
    Alright, do you guys have any good videos or posts to share about mapping my audio session or just how to map modifiers because now I have quite a bit mapped but need more buttons or multiple functions mapped with the same buttons...

or how did you map your audio session mr drummer? Anything really helpful that you could share with me?

Thanks again,
    Domo

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Hear is my mapping hope it works for ya, you might need to modify it abit to your liking.