Traktor scratch + Mixtrack pro

Default Traktor scratch + Mixtrack pro

Hi, this is my first post on here, hope someone can help me out. I have downloaded the mappings for the Mixtrack pro about a month ago from someone on here as the standard mapping is rubbish. After I dowloaded it, I modded it further to how I wanted it, but I seem to have removed a really usefull function that was there before!! Before I messed around with it, when I moved the big "search" knob in the centre, Traktor would go into full browser view, and when this knob was clicked, or I had selected load to track A (or B) the screen would revert back to deck view. Can someone tell me how to enter this into the settings again, as it was really handy. I dont want to re-install the .tsi again as it will wipe my other settings I have added. Thanks in advance!

Press the "add in" to the mapping, select "browser (or view, something ike that) --> Full Browser view"

Change the option from "hold" to "direct"
    Set value (originally from 0) to 1

Press "learn" and learn the button(s) you want to open it.

Duplicate that.

Change the value back to 0 on the duplicated one.
    Press the "learn" button and select the button(s) you want to close the browser window.

I think its right, i don't have traktor open - so tell me if this works.

EDIT:

For your case, make sure the settting is (Button) even though its a nob.
    My Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/djmogal Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/dj.mogal Equipment: 2011 MBP 13"/ CDJ 350s/ DJM 350/ V-Moda CrossFade LP/ Traktor Pro