Any news yet on a possible release of DJTT's TP2 Mapping? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Daw-z View Post
    Very well put guys.

Maybe we should start a petition thread?

We all love this site and nothing originally grabbed more of us than the VCI 100. It's This community's foundation.

You can't keep selling VCI 100 SE Arcade editions in the store for $799 with an outdated overlay and no chance for future overlay designs for TP2, I'm afraid that's just wrong.
    I thought there would be many of a like mind out there, @Daw-z, I think you're right on the money, the thought had occurred and your spelling it our here confirms it. A petition thread for at least one proper TP2 overlay, and you are bang on in spelling out there would seem to be slight contradiction (some less optimistic souls might say cynical) to asking for used VCI trade-ins to re-sell on the website, as an outdated and no longer supported product. Saying that there are few similar cases in the world I can think of similar to the VCI, where the hardware can be infinitely recycled by the application of a fresh skin, WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THE VCI 100 AND MORE INPORTANTLY WHAT EAN AND THE GANG HAVE DONE HERE SO TRULY SPECIAL!! The most environmentally friendly piece of DJ kit on the planet!!
    C'mon guys, yes midi fighter is the new thing, yes the S4 has arrived, yes the website/store is growing and becoming something else... but please, please, please don't stop what made it all so special in the first place.

Tech Mentor

Please show support by posting on this thread

@dillinger23 your comments were awesome!!

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31692

or use my mapping (download link from traktobible in signature below)

Tech Wizard

we want a TP2 mapping
    when do we want it? - NOW

Tech Mentor

Default Finally..... Some overlay news.......

FINALLY there has been at least some acknowledgement of this now from DJTT, although I had to throw a sulk on their facebook thread for it to happen. they are now acknowledging that they may not produce an overlay (we all know this contradicts a clear statement 5 months ago that there would be one, but lets move onwards and upwards), and they have created a registration page so it is possible to express interest in an overlay. this is quite a step backwards from what we were expecting, but lets sign up and just hope for the best, and that they actually respond to us again, and reconnect with us once more. link ishttp://www.facebook.com/l/yAQDGdO6h/eepurl.com/diocs

Tech Wizard

that really sucks ;(

Tech Convert

Got told via email that the new mapping is out early August, which is now. I can't wait really, just hope it makes the most of the loop / sample features in 2.

Couldn't care too much about an overlay unless its changed significantly. I'm always in the dark anyway so its hard to read.

Tech Mentor

well mate you are ....wait for s*** pun.... IN THE LOOP more than most of us, so aren't you lucky one. An AWFUL lot of people have been posting on at least 3 threads on here asking for updates on the situation for months now.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by dillinger23 View Post
    well mate you are ....wait for s*** pun.... IN THE LOOP more than most of us, so aren't you lucky one. An AWFUL lot of people have been posting on at least 3 threads on here asking for updates on the situation for months now.
    Not really, I just bought something from the store and that involves djtt sending you a lot of emails. I took the opportunity to reply with a question about the mappings. Here is the reply:

"Thank you for your response. The new mapping should be available early August. Chris is still working on the final touches and bug testing it."
    Last edited by Dr Draught; 08-03-2011 at 02:26 PM. Reason: added quote

Tech Convert

+1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast