(Unofficial) DJTT IRC-channel
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default (Unofficial) DJTT IRC-channel

So, we had that nice topic about how (certain) people would prefer to have an alternative way of communicating through a chat than facebook, due to it giving them problems and being buggy/glitchy in general. Well, they/we came up with the idea of having an (unofficial) IRC channel, for all the people on the site wanting to communicate live and without lag and glitches, while more features and a better organization are available. As likely nothing would happen (as always, we DJs are slackers :P), I went ahead and set up a pretty channel for all you folks to chat in. It is hosted on the rizon network, as it offers nice features, such as free BNC, vhost and botserv services and it has nearly no downtime.

The link to directly access it through qwebirc is here (and can be also found in my sig):
    http://qchat.rizon.net/?&channels=%23DJTT
    for all the more advanced IRC users, who use clients, the connection details are as follows:
    server: irc.rizon.net
    port: 6667
    room: #DJTT

Recommended (free) IRC-clients:
    Windows:
    xChat-wdk (free version of xchat)

OS X:
    xChat Aqua
    Colloquy

The links were posted before in the other topic, but kinda got lost due to being on the third page, where nobody would ever notice it..
    I hope we get some chat happy crowd in the channel soon and that we'll have some fun time in there.
    Thanks for reading it, I would be happy if i see you drop by, but don't expect me to be active in the next 6-12 hrs, due to me going to bed now, the guy being there with my name is only the Bouncer..
    Last edited by voetsch; 06-03-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    Join the (unofficial) DJTechTools IRC channel here!

Turning the forum into an image board...One post a time.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll be in there (probably tomorrow)
    Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter (#100 by Ean himself!), blah blah blah

Soundcloud || Facebook

in there like swimwear

Tech Guru

MODs can we get this sticked in one of the forums so people can actually find it. Please
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by voetsch View Post
    Well, they/we came up with the idea of having an (unofficial) IRC channel, for all the people on the site wanting to communicate live and without lag and glitches, while more features and a better organization are available.
    I'm in there like Prego.

!!! AWESOMER !!!

Default (Unofficial) DJTT IRC-channel

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    MODs can we get this sticked in one of the forums so people can actually find it. Please

no sticky, but i can have a look at adding this to the forum faq.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Added to Bento's Recommended reading sticky guys.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

that cos it unofficial?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

6 stickies in the general forum is enough i think

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast