HELP with itunes library and traktor
    Tech Convert

Default HELP with itunes library and traktor

I i need urgent help i am having a party tonight and my ituns library wont load in traktor i dont know what is wrong pleace hel me. Thank you

Hello. You have to point traktor to the location of your itunes library .xml file.

In Traktor, go to PREFERENCES > DATA LOCATION > DIRECTORIES

Browse for the .xml file and you are away.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

i did that, is all right but something is wrong, i did a back up of all my library with a program called cucusoft ituns or something like that and ever since then it does not work

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Is itunes pointing to the correct music location in it's preferences? I would get rid of that cucu program and maybe even do a back up of all my music and reinstall iTunes.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

ill try that but the odd thing is that i copy the back up to my lap top, the lap top didn't had itunes installed, so i installed itunes i imported the back up and it hapend the same, traktor wont load my itunes library. The lap top dont have the cucu program.

Tech Convert

ok so i uninstall both traktor and itunes.I insatalled itunes first and all my songs were there. Then installed traktor and i test if traktor could see itunes library and didnt load it. What its wrong?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are you telling Traktor where iTunes is in it's preferences?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

yes or could it be that having more than 2000 song is the problem. i uninstalled itunes again deleting the librery files so when i reinstall it my library will be emty so i installed and i just added one song and traktor load the librery this time but when i added the others 2143 song the itunes library didnt load.