DJTT customer service is GAWDAWFUL!! (resolved)
    Tech Convert

Default DJTT customer service is GAWDAWFUL!! (resolved)

Ok I ordered my DIY midifighter 4/4...
    I was very patient since I heard it takes about a month for them to arrive...
    After a month of nothing I email them to get the status and receive a reply saying I should have received an email, which i did not, that said one of the color buttons I ordered was out of stock...
    I switch up the colors on my buttons and 2 days later it finally ships...
    It arrives, I begin assembly and of course 2 buttons wont install properly cuz the board is bad...
    I contact them send it back and it arrives at DJTT offices for repair Friday 5/13 saying I should have it back the following week...
    I followup and they say whoops it fell thru the cracks we will ship it 5/25...
    They offered a free case or faceplate which I declined since I already paid for a case and faceplate... at this point I just want the damn MF.
    It is now 6/3 and I have called and emailed several times with no reply!!!
    WTF!!! Seriously!! This is the WORST customer service I've ever experienced... and believe me... I've been to the Carribean.
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 06-08-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Sorry to hear about this Drew.

The boys at HQ are trying their best to help out as best as possible. But there is always the small percentage that feels of being let down.

I will do some checking up, and see how this all is coming along.
    (No promises though, as I am just from the forum crew.)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

hey drew, we are truly sorry about the delay with your order. if you have any questions in regards to your order please email orders@djtechtools.com or please call us directly during business hours (8am-7pm PST) at: 877-246-8958
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    I will do some checking up, and see how this all is coming along.
    (No promises though, as I am just from the forum crew.)
    Thanks Tekki! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    hey drew, we are truly sorry about the delay with your order. if you have any questions in regards to your order please email orders@djtechtools.com or please call us directly during business hours (8am-7pm PST) at: 877-246-8958
    JesC, I emailed 5/31 and called 6/2 and left a voicemail and have not been replied to in any way...

So, how's this coming along than?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Midifighter arrived yesterday... they basically sent me a new DIY kit... not sure what the delay was all about but im stoked to be rockin with my MF!!!

Thanks again Tekki for having an interest in getting this resolved and hopefully DJTT can get some more bodies in their to get things running mo betta...

Tech Convert

Awesome, Im glad it worked out for you!! I just got my MIDI Fighter a few weeks ago, and I cant even think about mixing like I use too.

We have to remeber that its a small company, recently flooded with popularity of a new kind of Controler which is invisionary and just plain cool and FUN!

They are learning how to deal with this amount of volume and there is a learning curve with mistakes to be made along the way.

Im very happy that you got your MIDI fighter and after rocking it for a few hours you see the waiting is definately worth it!!

Sorry about that Drew. I have been doing my best to keep up with emails, but unfortunately most of my day has been being spent dealing with the new web store trying to get it to run as smooth as possible in order to prevent issues like this from occurring in the future. Thank you for being patient, and I apologize for not keeping in touch better. We have been interviewing customer service candidates this week, so there will be more people answering emails besides just me!

Zach is da Man . Answering all those emails! Put my order in for a MF classic on Sunday. Has answered both my emails in good timing. Can't wait for it to get here!!!
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d