Revelations 2011

Wink Revelations 2011

Celebrating The Goa Trance Renaissance From 2005 On. Most Of These Tracks Are from 2005 - 2009.

Originally Recorded In Late 2009, Dusted Off And Given A Beefy Remastering For 2011 ! Enjoy

Tracklist:

Observations by Dr. Albert Hoffmann
    Reign Of Madness (Alienapia Remix) by Ra
    The Spirit Molecule by Chromosome
    Forest Of Twilight by Arronax
    Shamanic Rituals by E-Mantra
    Cosmic Sphere by Hypnotic Signal
    The Shaman Trip by Sine Die
    Signs by Artha
    Magic Magnifcation by Alienapia
    Tiny Universe by Filteria
    Transparent Joint by Radical Distortion
    Titanium by Ypsilon 5
    Tribal Vision by Liquid Flow
    We Have A Dream by Mindsphere
    Stars Wobbling (Exerpt) by Proton Kinoun

Best Regards From Emmett & Jesse.

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

24 hours. Good vibrations abound
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Good stuff here. I'm kind of amused by the fact that I recognize a bunch of the tunes by sound but can't name any of them as I pretty much exclusively listen to psy mixed.

Wonderful stuff as always Jester...this is great
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

I just noticed that that mix is in 72 groups !!!! You may officially have broken the internet with that move no wonder everyone gets tons more plays than me, I usually put my mixes in the DJTT group and either your PsyTrance Group or a Drum and Bass group....I need to quit slacking.
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

Yeah, there's a 75 group limit with a pro account mate. I would usually refresh one mix a week but it does take ages

Just waiting on sarasin to finish the last stop in the psytrain then i can make that one public too

Banned

Didn't Renaissance already do a mix comp under this name with Nick Warren and Danny Howells?